Junior Specialist - General Ledger (GL)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What are my responsibilities?
- Receiving of Bank Statements and upload them on timely manner.
- Perform bank balance reconciliation
- Incoming fund allocation to customer(AR)
- Adequately Follow up in case of non-receipt of statements and escalate to appropriate parties
- Identify the reconciling items and perform complete analysis and reasons for pending status and clear items where ever applicable
- Ensure all reconciliations are prepared in the appropriate format according to RIC requirements and as per time lines agreed with customer.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Communicate with appropriate parties that are responsible to clear and resolve pending items, seek clarification and suggest resolutions in case they need, confirm timelines for action.
- Ensure all requests for Asset creation, Capitalization and Retirements completed within SLA
- Prepare Monthly controlling reports
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent
- Good Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Access and creating excel macros
- Proficiency in SAP (ERP)
- Excellent written and Communication skills in Chinese.
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experiences required
- Willing to work in Shifts
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top