Services Project Manager - Associate
Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our professional services team based in Poland. As this is a client facing role, you can work remotely but there would be a need to travel and visit customers. You will work on projects to help drive customer value realisation from our software products. You will act as the key point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the project.
Area of responsibility
- Work with Sales, Services Management and Program Managers to review and agree a meeting structure with the customer, helping to define the project roles and responsibilities, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- You will lead the Project throughout the Project life-cycle, leveraging Siemens Delivery Framework, this will include; Review the customer requirements and project scope to achieve project objectives, Support project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- Lead and resolve issues with all necessary internal and external partners
- Managing the projects financials, including delivering projects to the approved budgets and agreed margins, reviewing the performance of the projects and provide realistic project forecasts, as well as working with services administration to ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition of the project.
- Support the organisational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers and partners.
- This is a customer facing role and therefore you must be willing to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by DISW or specified by the customer.
- Experience in managing Projects or leading multifunction teams.
- Experience in driving IT / Software Projects or leading technical teams
- Experience of working with external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including Polish and English.
- Any experience with Manufacturing software (PLM / MES) or working with clients in the manufacturing sector is advantageous, but we deliver training in this area.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time