Junior Communications Executive (SLIM)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Asia Pacific team as Junior Communications Executive to help shape the future of Siemens Healthineers in Malaysia.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will ensure that cross functional teams across Siemens Healthineers Malaysia, apply communications and marketing excellence in writing briefs, managing creative development and harnessing strong insights to create impactful and efficient communications
- You will assist in internal communications: employee emails, newsletters, campaigns, townhalls, employee events
- You will implement country level digital campaigns and web content (Oracle, Eloqua)
- You will develop advertising, print and digital collateral, social media, and email marketing content
- Video recording and editing
- You will assist in budget management, compilation and cost tracking
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Diploma/ Degree relating to Marketing/ Communication/ Mass Communications/ Information Technology/ Design or relevant degrees
- You are a fresh graduate or have less than 6 months of working experience
- You have good knowledge of using the latest Microsoft Office 365 tools and advanced tools/ platforms (SharePoint/OneDrive/Flow/Power Automate)
- You have good knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design and Video editing tools
- You have good knowledge of Eloqua, Web-Content Management System and website design
- You have good knowledge of with social media platform management tools for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English (Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage)
- You are dynamic, energetic and engaging personality. Must be humble and willing to learn
- You are able to handle pressure of managing tight deadlines
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top