Junior - C/C++ embedded developer for Siemens
- Prague, Czech Republic
Interested in automation and control technology? Do you want to be a part of new technology development?
Siemens is a leader in automation and control system development. At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we focus on product development (software development, hardware development and testing) for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0. We pride ourselves on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable you to realize your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products. We focus on complete product development and integration across the entire control system. We develop PLCs, fieldbus communication modules, I / O units and intelligent sensors. We participate in the creation of product specifications and create our own architecture and frameworks. All this in cooperation with developers on an international project.
Your task will be:
- creating source code in C / C ++ for embedded systems
- creation of software architecture and its implementation
- reviving development prototypes
- cooperation with other colleagues from different areas of development - hardware, mechanics, project management, production
- if you are interested in managing small projects or parts of a large project you will learn to understand HW design and modern industrial buses
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company CZK 50,000
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you:
- bachelor or master degree in electronic engineering or sufficient work experience
- position suitable for graduates
- knowledge of C or C ++ programming
- good knowledge of English
- the desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- knowledge of embedded systems
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top