Junior Branch Accountant - Riyadh Metro Project - Excellent Opportunity for Saudi Nationals
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Junior Branch Accountant will assist Branch Controller & Project Commercial dept. in various Accounting and tax matters for the PE/Branch. He /she will be working as a Key Co-Ordinator and Operational handling of matters including correspondences, response to emails regarding various tax and accounting matters in line with requirements set by the PE Manager or PE Controller.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist and support Superior in posting/verification of transactions in PE IT tools in SAP B1 & monthly/yearly closing activities for the Branch.
- Assist and support Superior in External / Internal / Tax Audits from various auditors/ authorities relevant for the Branch.
- Assist and support Superior in filing and keeping a track of all necessary tax declarations & correspondences with tax authorities (e.g. CIT, WHT, VAT) under the guidance of Branch Manager or Superior, including coordination & controlling of payments & payment proof.
- Filing & verification of accounting documents including physical filing of printout from SAP B1 and Extract in English/Arabic.
- Assist & support Superior in checking of the documentations and ensure in coordination with the Superior that all financial transactions are complying.
- Assist and support superior in following up of missing or incomplete documentation with the different Branch Coordinators, CPMs.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities, which superior or department head assigned may have request as per the job requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree with Accounting or other equivalent qualification by reputable university or college.
- Min 3 to 5 years accounting experience in Saudi Arabia or Middle East.
- Good understanding of Accounting concepts such Accruals, Prepayments, Accounting documents and systems is required.
- Good understanding of Saudi Arabian Tax Laws (VAT, CIT, WHT etc.) is required.
- Big 4 or Prior experience in Project Accounting desired.
- Self-Starter and able to handle without much supervision.
- Experience in SAP B1
- Very Good level of English while Arabic language proficiency is a plus.
- This is an excellent Opportunity for Saudi Nationals looking to join a real International Organization
- Able to relocate to Jeddah, if required
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top