At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable and successful development project "ET 200 IO's". To strengthen world leading position of ET 200 Input/Outputs, we start development of new IO modules, integration of new communication protocols and industrial EDGE technologies.
Your task will be:
- testing of Siemens products from a Distributed I / O system (eg ET 200SP, ET 200eco PN, etc.)
- designing test scenarios based on product specifications and their implementation
- writing scripts for test automation and continuous integration (CI)
- analysis of test results, reporting of bugs found and close cooperation with developers during troubleshooting
- configuration and programming of industrial automation systems from Siemens (TIA Portal)
- gathering deeper knowledge of industrial communication protocols (eg PROFINET, Ethernet / IP, IO-Link)
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will appreciate from you:
- analytical thinking
- a university degree in the field or sufficient work experience
- knowledge of PLC (Siemens SIMATIC as advantage)
- knowledge of object-oriented programming, (f.e. Python, C #,..)
- knowledge of English - daily communication
- as advantage - experience with test automation
- as advantage - knowledge of industrial communication protocols PROFINET, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET / IP, etc.
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time