Join the Siemens Graduate Program for Digital Industries (f/m/d)
- Erlangen, Germany
Who designs your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Digital Industries. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Digital Industries?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Follow this link to discover Digital Industries: www.siemens.com/digitalindustries
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we have an opening in Open Industrial Ecosystems within Factory Automation
- Three individual designed assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with DI's senior management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc, in.:
- Computer Science (focus: Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Design, Software Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering (focus: IT-Technology, Automation Technology)
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Find more about our Program on www.siemens.com/career/sgp # SiemensGraduateProgram
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top