The application simplifies:
- the creation and handling of quotations, calculations (prices and costs), printing and transmission to ERP system via interfaces
- the creation and handling of inquiries to the Headquarter e.g. for technical clarification or special price request
- Implementation of Change Requests and new features
- Develop the full stack of a web application
- Work closely with team members to support the software throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Give input on possible directions of future development
- Communicate and coordinate with the team and external collaborators
- Experience in developing web applications in Java EE (JPA, JMS, Web Services) and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle/ PostgreSql), Jenkins, Git (GitLab nice to have)
- Knowledge of Groovy, Spock, Angular, React and Azure are considered a plus
- Understanding of common web technologies
- Result-oriented and quality-conscious and you have a structured and systematic approach to your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced English both verbal and written
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time