IT Service Manager (GDC)
- End-to-end owner of one or more IT services working closely with both the business and the internal IT service teams. The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the services provided meet client requirements and operate sufficiently
- Consults and supports the implementation of new or changed services for increased business productivity, including the discussion, analysis and acceptance of demand and supporting the planning for the development and implementation of service changes
- Collect new demand, develop and prioritize pipeline of business demand on an ongoing basis
- In collaboration with the Business Engagement Partner, identify, capture and further detail IT demand from the business stakeholders
- Collect feedback from business on prioritization of services in development
- Manage business/customer expectations, feedback, compliments and complaints
- Manage day to day service operations, source and deliver components of standard services
- Communicate service charging and service performance elements as per SLAs - Check for clarity/accuracy
- Works with Stakeholders to define business solutions, ensuring alignment with business strategies and priorities, as well as the target benefits expected.
- Know / implement IT application architecture (technology, interfaces, landscape).
- Responsible for the Change- (incl. categorization and sequencing), Problem- and Incident Management Process as well as patch and update management.
- Responsible for managing the product /service backlog for a Scrum based team
- Serve as point of escalation for issues related to the services provided
- Responsible for budget and forecast management for the services provided
- Ensures compliance to Q, ISEC and DP regulations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science or related fields
- Comprehensive experience in analysis of business processes and in management of IT-projects
- Intercultural Experience, Customer Orientation and willingness to travel to customers at Siemens Healthineers sites
- Work experience in IT consulting and process support
- Experience with tiered-application architectures and client-server applications
- Knowledge of ITIL model.
- Working based in a Lean / Agile methodology.
- Experience in regulated Healthcare environment
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top