IT Security Expert (f/m/d) Railway Systems
- Berlin, Germany
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- In your function you will be responsible for and will implement IT system and solution requirements as part of international projects for turnkey rail systems on the basis of project requirements.
- You will prepare product and solution security classifications as well as threat and risk analyses (TRA).
- You will also draw up security concepts and application rules relevant to IT security for the turnkey system projects. Your duties will also include optimizing IT security in the existing system architecture in conjunction with System Engineering.
- You will also review the system requirement specifications and technical solutions for subsystems in terms of IT security and compatibility with each turnkey system project.
- In addition, you will plan and implement security solutions for network monitoring (NIDS) and security information and event management (SIEM) for a turnkey rail system.
- You will also plan security tests (e.g. penetration tests) and monitor their progress.
- As well as this, you will determine the security requirements for products from third parties, supplier components and bought-in components.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree (masters/bachelors) in IT or electrical engineering.
- You can offer extensive professional experience in IT security within the rail industry and have comprehensive experience with software architecture, solution engineering or security consulting.
- Knowledge of centrally hosted IT and cloud solutions are an advantage.
- If you can also offer experience of working with international teams, you will be a very welcome addition to our team.
- You can demonstrate a high level of initiative and communication skills.
- You are an assertive team player.
- Fluent English and a willingness to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 30%) complete your profile.
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top