IT Security Consultant (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be...
- Application of internal security framework on different technological environments
- Review of service documentations/processes
- Creation of exceptions
- Exception handling process
- Incident handling process
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have...
- Bachelor/Master's (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
- Solid knowledge in:
- Basic knowledge in:
- Application Life cycle Management
- Cloud environments
- Eagerness to learn new technologies;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top