IT infrastructure & connectivity expert (f/m/d) in Munich
- Munich, Germany
Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens' real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real-estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- In your new role you design a worldwide IT Infrastructure environment and decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- You concept and further develop existing and new global IT infrastructure solutions and IT architecture including relevant guidelines, standards and accompanying processes in close collaboration with Siemens IT
- You will be responsible for IT solutions and suitable IT architectures regarding connectivity around real estate, from the provider to the workstation, and in the entire life cycle of buildings
- You will identify, judge and evaluate technical options by proving business cases and yield competitive advantage
- You will support and guide the global SRE organization in new construction and building stock projects for efficient and future orientated IT solutions
- You will enforce and set up new corporations with internal and external stakeholders to enhance and enlarge IT infrastructure knowledge within SRE
- You will lead and ensure effective communication and information flow with all stakeholders beyond silos for driving innovations, continuous knowledge exchange and networking
- You have a master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or equivalent
- You have a strong IT infrastructure background and gained comprehensive skills with more than 10 years of experience in progressive IT-related roles
- You have the ability to keep touching the newest improvements in the area of technological innovation and apply them in the company
- You can think imaginatively to be able to develop new programs for the company
- You possibly worked in foreign countries which leads to very good intercultural management skills
- You are well trained in interaction abilities and have excellent discussion skills
- Knowledge of Siemens business, organization, processes & internal customer requirements.
- We expect an excellent command of English
www.siemens.de/karriere/faq - if you need information on the application process.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top