IT Helpdesk Service Desk Analyst with German
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The IT Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the division service desk.
Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
Your new role
- SPoC - Single Point of Contact with solution competence in incident management for Siemens
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests;
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and customer communication is complete.
- Patching of network cables
- Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- 1st and sometimes 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Phones, Mobile Phones, Laptops, PCs, and Printers
- Log all calls and emails in the Service Desk Call Logging system
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Beginner / Mid-Level experience with application administration
- Highly proficient in spoken and written German language
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology
- Basic Active Directory knowledge: creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc. - is a great plus
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of software applications and hardware troubleshooting
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top