IT Cloud Systems Administrator-SISW-Mentor
- Pune, India
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
IT Cloud Systems Administrator focused on creating Customer Collaborative Environments under strict security controls. The individuals' tasks will require deep understanding of infrastructure services available in AWS, Azure, and GCP and its integration within a highly secure enterprise network.
- We are looking for an IT Cloud Systems Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining, executing and deploying external cloud secure environments for various engineering divisions.
- You will become an integral part of an IT Global Cloud Team focused on creating Customer Collaborative Environments under existing strict security controls.
- The individuals' tasks will require deep understanding of infrastructure services available in AWS, Azure, and GCP and its integration within a highly secure enterprise network.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help ensure high availability of existing secure environments in external cloud space.
- Use internal collaboration tools to document efforts and resolution of customer issues.
- Able to communicate with both internal and external customers and have investigative type questioning to help resolve their issues.
- Use Linux and Windows skills to help configure hosts in secure environments using existing best practices and procedures.
- Expected to deploy highly secure environments and handle all aspects of driving the project to completion like gathering all requirements, creating a schedule by setting expectations, working with engineers in deploying specific software and providing proper cloud infrastructure to handle specialized secure environment.
- Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure all aspects of providing a highly secure environment are met prior to giving access.
Qualifications and Skills
- DevOps: Ansible, Chef, Jenkins
- Experience with the fundamentals of Linux administration and scripting languages (e.g Shell scripts, Python)
- Experience with Container platforms - Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting
- Familiarity with data security, firewalls, and best practices
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
- Ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience
- Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
- Some project management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years related experience
- Public cloud certifications
- Experience with AWS Cloud formation, Azure Automation
- Experience in Google Cloud Services is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top