The IT Applications Business Analyst will be responsible forday to day activities related to effectively creating, maintaining andsupporting CRM related business processes, systems and documenting businessrequirements for the given service area. The Business Analyst must be able tocommunicate equally with business owners, users, and IT professionals.Candidates must have a solid understanding of SFA and Customer Service orientedbusiness process concepts and techniques as well as the ability to documentbusiness needs through business requirements that will ultimately drivetechnical solutions. This role will serve as facilitator, analyst, and problemsolver. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively ina team environment are essential, as are outstanding communication andinterpersonal skills. He/she will align with global, division and business unitstrategies and business requirements. This position reports to the Sr. ITManager, CRM SFDC. Primary business interactions include: CRM Team members, Keybusiness stakeholders DI SW infrastructure teams (as needed) Other CRM vendorsand service/solution providers.
• Coordinate and interface with the CRM Team andProduct Owners to understand and document solutions for their requirements inthe form of User Stories.
• Create business requirement specification andbusiness impact documents as required.
• Participate in Scoping, Planning, Prioritization,and requirements activities in coordination with Demand Managers, SolutionManagers, Developers, and Business Owners on Enhancement/Change Requests.
• Work closely with Developers, Infrastructuregroups and other Support teams on day to day application related issuesfollowing SLA standards
• Support Data Management and data cleansingactivities.
• Support testing of enhancements, new SFDCreleases, and interfaces as needed.
• Support Business Process Training for SFA andCustomer Service business processes as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience withSalesforce.com System Administration
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience working inAgile/Scrum development environment using Sprints to deliver minimum viableproducts (MVP)ll
• Strong Business Process improvement skills;process mapping, problem identification, application of best practices andstandards
• Good verbal and written communication skills;ability to deliver complex concepts through abstract models and presentationsto allow others to identify benefits.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Salesforce.com System Administrator and/orDeveloper Certification
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
• Experience with Agile tools (Rally, Jira,Polarion, etc.)
• Understanding of business data management andmodelling
• Leadership, planning, and execution skills.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Perks and Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Parental Benefits and Childcare
- Paid Family Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Opportunities
Office Life and Perks
- Commuter Benefits Program
Vacation and Time Off
- Leave of Absence
- Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Financial and Retirement
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Company Equity
- Lunch and Learns
- Access to Online Courses
- Shadowing Opportunities
- Mentor Program
- Promote From Within
- Tuition Reimbursement
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program