- Mudu, China
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (SEAL) as an IT Manager and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible.
1. Be responsible for designing proper development plan based on IT strategy and whole organization strategy.
2. Be responsible for introducing and implementing SIEMENS IT policy in the company.
3. Be responsible for IT infrastructure management and relevant IT system daily running to guarantee business continuity within defined SLA.
4. Be responsible for activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the company, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, as well as maintaining the area's technological level up to date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques.
5. Be responsible for Cybersecurity topics for the whole company (including production area) to guarantee business security.
6. Be responsible for defining and driving the company digitalization strategy/roadmap and breaking them down to specific projects for realization.
7. Coordinate global /regional IT relevant topics for the company.
8. Be responsible for IT team daily management and team build up.
9. Be in charge of company IT cost control.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer science related field.
2. Have rich experience in IT or Software development, especially the experience of leading big IT projects (ERP, MES, etc.).
3. Have deep knowledge on popular IT technical framework.
4. Have deep understanding of the business process and IT system (ERP/MES, APS etc..) functions.
5. Have deep knowledge of IT architecture (hardware and software) and can combine necessary complicated elements together (e.g. cyber security and potential business demand and continuous improvement).
6. Have IT project management knowledge.
7. Have proficient PC skills, good presentation skills and good command of systems like SAP.
8. Have good communication skills and excellent interpersonal relationship.
9. Have good leadership and strong capability of inspiring employees.
10. Fluent English in oral and written.
Your first step to success is your application! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens' employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top