Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where todaymeets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves tobuild a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds todevelop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemenshere: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Tessent Embedded Analytics, part of Siemens EDA, is a pioneering developer of analytics andmonitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that powertoday's electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows productdesigners to add sophisticated cybersecurity, functional safety and performancetuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing systemcomplexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are proud of our technologyand selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technologycompanies in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a highly capable and a dedicatedLead Verification Engineer to join our growing team in Poznan, Poland (Hybrid /Remote working available). Successful applicants will have the opportunity toenjoy shaping the development of ground-breaking silicon IP, which is alreadychanging the way systems and software created around complex SoC devices withmultiple heterogeneous processors are optimized and debugged.
Area of responsibility
- Developing, improving and maintaining leading edge UVM verification environments for silicon IP blocks with a focus on surpassing customer expectations
- Contributing to the evolution and continuous improvement of our development processes
- Ensuring the overall quality of the released product
- Team leading experience
- Knowledge of formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- Good knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods (UVM or OVM)
- Knowledge of System Verilog and Verilog
- Experience verifying silicon IP
- Experience of creating testbenches for and testing of silicon IP
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure is essential
- Solid organisational and communication skills
- Fluent English
What would be beneficial?
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar would be beneficial, though not required
- Familiarity with IC design and implementation beneficial, though not required
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility -Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the normhere. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leaderin industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves tobuild a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds todevelop tomorrow's reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunitiesemployer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age,disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy andmaternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade unionmembership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time