Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Tessent Embedded Analytics, part of Siemens EDA, is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today's electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add sophisticated cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as growing system complexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a highly capable and a dedicated Verification Engineer to join our growing team in Poznan, Poland (Hybrid / Remote working from anywhere within Poland is available - Of course we consider funding for relocation). Successful applicants will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping the development of ground-breaking silicon IP, which is already changing the way systems and software created around complex SoC devices with multiple heterogeneous processors are optimized and debugged.
Area of responsibility
- Developing, improving and maintaining leading edge UVM verification environments for silicon IP blocks with a focus on surpassing customer expectations
- Contributing to the evolution and continuous improvement of our development processes
- Ensuring the overall quality of the released product
- A good understanding of formulating and writing System Verilog coverage statements
- Some knowledge of UVM or OVM
- Experience in verifying silicon IP
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure is important
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient English
What would be helpful but can also be learned on the job?
- Familiarity with SVA assertions or similar
- Familiarity with IC design and implementation
- Knowledge of Verification Planning and Management methods
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer phenomenal benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time