Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Siemens EDA is part of Siemens Digital Industries and a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. We pioneer digitalization of electronic design and bring elite digitalization to the vision for our customers.
Join our team as"Intern Java QA Engineer" in our office in Katowice, Poland.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by
Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of IT? Join our Intern Development Program and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the center of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying cloud projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
Embark on your 11-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic Intern Development Program. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in our varying projects.
What do you need to realize what matters?
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Currently a student or graduate in Computer Science or a related field
- You have basic knowledge of testing life cycle and QA practices
- You have basic knowledge in Java programming language and are willing to increase skills in this area
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress will be an additional benefit
- You have a passion in software development and in supporting customers to use IT products and services as efficiently as possible, making IT an asset to their day to day working lives
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, taking initiative is key in this role. You will receive any support you need, but we want our interns to feel empowered to take ownership of their work and perform to the best of their ability
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions.
What we offer?
- You can work remotely from anywhere in Poland and from our office in Katowice (once the pandemic situation is under control)
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage .
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities . At Siemens, we believe people who've had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time