Integration Expert (f/m/d) for IT-Architecture and Development
- Munich, Germany
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We'll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You are responsible for the architectural and functional development of a powerful and open EDI platform that handles a very high message volume between internal applications and many external business partners
- You coordinate an international development team in your area of responsibility
- You will help shaping the requirements of a future integration service and promote cloud readiness of the EDI service based on modern technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.
- You are responsible for the transformation of technical and business requirements into working software
- You contribute to the solution design and the implementation considering the requirements of the platform operation team
- You map business processes to standardized EDI interfaces
- You are part of an expert development team for the design and implementation of reusable integration solutions
- You successfully completed your university degree in information technology or equivalent
- You have longterm relevant working experience
- You have know-how in the following technical concepts: API Management, cloud architectures, container-based solutions, different integration patterns
- You have good knowledge of object-oriented design and programming languages like C++ or Java and basic knowledge of relational databases
- You are used to virtual collaboration and working with Near-Offshore teams
- You are an integration domain expert; EDI knowledge such as EDIFACT or ANSI.X12 is helpful
- Experience in coordinating international teams is a plus
- The following soft skills should apply to you: Teamwork; Social competence, flexibility, ability to deal with conflict, resilience, commitment & motivation, willingness to learn, Analytical thinking, self-confidence, time management, communication skills, empathy
- Your profile is completed by advanced English and German language skills
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top