Do you want to join us inhelping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access tocare for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneerbreakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone.Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to growpersonally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our globalteam as Inside Sales Lab Diagnostics covering our Florida and Puerto Rico territories to growand manage the assigned sales territory and plan its development to achievesales quotas.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushingthe boundaries of what's possible in healthcare to help improve people's livesaround the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create betteroutcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what healthissues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivodiagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial forclinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of anincredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers,professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what'spossible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in whichthe power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideasthat lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Inside Salesposition is responsible for driving sales across all modalities for the LabDiagnostic Assays and devices. The Inside SalesExecutive, Lab Diagnostics (ISE) must manage an assigned sales territory and plan itsdevelopment to achieve sales quotas. Plan, manage and implement the Siemens CRMprocess, and conduct customer calls to close business. Complete administrativetasks that support the Siemens business objectives and departmentalinitiatives.
*This role works remotely from a home office and covers Florida and Puerto Rico - must be fluent in Spanish
- Achieves business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships within the customer organization and within Siemens field sales teams.
- Assists management in devising sales plans, develop forecasts.
- Leads territory team reviews and updates on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
- Will create and deliver customized presentations to customers based on clinical, operational, and financial needs
- Will collect and share competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies
- Will monitor and grow market share, while maintaining profitability guidelines as defined by the business unit.
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 2+ years healthcare equipment sales experience or sales equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Spanish language
- Demonstrated a capacity to sell in complex environments.
- Experience carrying large quotas and as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
PreferredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2+ years' experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, COF, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Pleasebeware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activityby persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineersrecruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidentialpersonal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer ofemployment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter isnot legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the SiemensHealthineers Career Site.
If you want to join usin transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.