Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
Within the France "Global Sales & Services" organization, you will be a member of Professional Services team, specialized in the integration of our software solutions and their associated service offers, with our industrial customers.
You will act as an Infrastructure Architect, being in charge of defining the architecture of the Teamcenter solution to be implemented to meet customer requirements, in close collaboration with project managers.
- Work on Technical Architecture File and define the network and server/cloud requirements taking into account state-of-the-art systems and network security (firewall protection, etc.).
- Collaborate with the PreSales teams and support pre-sales actions for projects.
- Develop a long-term installation, maintenance and improvement plan for the systems and ensure the smooth running of this plan and the integration of the PLM software into the client's architecture by working with its IT department.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) or Lyon (69) sites and is available as soon as possible.
Status - Cadre
- Background in engineering (or equivalent), experience in the field of PLM / CAD is a great asset but not a must.
- Expertise in network/security issues, Windows/Linux environments and SQL Server/Oracle databases.
- Analytical mind and writing skills will be appreciated.
- Your interpersonal skills and team spirit allow you to convince and establish solid relationships with your clients, but also to collaborate effectively internally with the extended team, in an international context.
- Proficiency in English
- Mobile in France (to go to your customers' sites)
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and parenthood, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time