Indirect Country Manager Angola
- Casablanca, Morocco
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as :
Indirect Country Manager Angola
The Indirect Country Manager (ICM) takes over responsibility for several countries being allocated to the Zone.
In addition, the ICM will support projects for those countries where another Healthineers organization is involved.
The execution of this role requires both an external view on the market as well as a close internal collaboration with Healthcare colleagues at Channel, Zone and headquarter levels.
The Indirect country manager develops a deep understanding of Healthcare systems of the assigned "focus countries" and ensure an optimal coverage of the other countries. He/She executes the Company growth strategy in Africa.
The Indirect Country Manager acts directly and/or via Channel Sales Specialists to support the business partners. He/She may also lead directly large & complex projects.
The Indirect Country Manager will support as Substitute if colleagues are absent.
The main KPI's are financial (Volumes), marketing (commercial excellence) and strategic (business development as per strategic planning).
Although the position requires advanced collaboration, transversal management abilities, the job does not include people management.
Market Presence & Strategy: Owning market knowledge and strategy execution
- Pro-active contribution into the market transparency of the countries
- Awareness of Siemens Healthineers Market share and position in the country. Use of analytical data (COCIR etc.) and maintenance of the won/lost data in Share to underline his/her market assessment.
- Active contribution to the Go-to-Market analysis and strategy implementation for the countries in his/her responsibility
- Conduction of business planning, forecast updates and revision of plan achievements in order to manage the country
- Large & Complex business: Active prospection of opportunities (holistic approach) and feasibility assessment
- Interface and collaboration with colleagues in charge of Government Affairs and Financing & Funding from the Region.
Customer & external Stakeholders
- The Indirect Country Manager needs to know major end customers and stakeholder (eg GECs, key financial or NGO institutions) and develop reliable customer relation.
- The Indirect Country Manager needs to know market structure (public / private) and major hospitals (secondary and tertiary care) and understand the needs for these groups.
- The Indirect Country Manager knows our medical portfolio and can provide recommendations together with the Zone Business Leads.
Management Business Partner: Enforcing Siemens Healthineers Partner Management Operating Framework
- Responsibility for contracts with business partners regarding Distributor Agreements and the related Supplemental Agreements and Annexes.
- The Indirect Country Manager explains our Healthcare strategy to the business partner and ensures his buy-in.
- The Indirect Country Manager is Accountable for lead generation, pipeline coverage, opportunity
management, contract negotiation, answering Requests for Proposal, revenue and profitability.
- The Indirect Country Manager promotes the Siemens Healthineers tools available to the Business Partner and ensures the usage of these tools.
Internal Collaboration and usage of supporting tools Siemens-Organization
- The CRM Dashboard shall be used for steering business in the country by funnel review, analyzing Win/loss retrospectively and ensuring data quality.
- A regular knowledge exchange and discussion of major projects between country managers in the same region is required.
- The Indirect Country Manager involves relevant stakeholders early during opportunity management to ensure quick reactions and sound answers by these stakeholders.
- The ICM ensures that all internal processes and regulations are met.
- A University Degree in Business Management and/or in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical or Medical studies or equivalent
- Experience with Medical Equipment and Healthcare Customers
- Experience with African countries
- Business Know-How regarding contract management, financing topics, internal processes and regulations, ex, DSO, Customer Complaint Handling and Partner Management process
- Experience with CRM tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit - think creatively to find customer solutions. Result oriented mindset.
- Respects internal values and working atmosphere of commitment, teamwork, openness to new ideas and strong motivation
- Strategic skills required to make plans and take actions in alignment with the regional business orientation
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with, customers and staff at all levels.
- Cross culture awareness
- Collaborative enterprise thinking; Willing to adapt to and drive organizational change
- Strong leadership; Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; Willingness to work in cross-functional teams
- Managerial courage; Ability to develop and champion new ideas and approach's
- Speak French, English. Portuguese is a must
- This Position requires Extensive Travel
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top