Indirect Africa CT/MR Sales Specialist H/F
- Casablanca, Morocco
With 45000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology of the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer and
more filled with happiness.
Portfolio Solution Manager CT/MRI
We are currently looking for a Sales & Portfolio Solution Manager CT/MRI for our African Area.
The person will report to the Head of the In-Vivo department.
The Sales & Portfolio Solution Manager is a strategic role for the imaging business within our local
• You are responsible for the market analysis, yearly business planning and periodic
business reviews, regular contacts with customers and this throughout the whole lifecycle of the
• You translate the clinical needs of our customers into the right solution within our broad
portfolio and assures competitive price set-up in alignment with the local, regional and global
To do so, you strongly collaborate with different internal teams (Sales, Application, CS, ...).
• You detect potential Key Opinion Leaders in the market and develop proactively a strategic collaboration in close contact with key decision makers in the FBA zone and HQ.
• You iare deploying the corporate strategy into a local one taking into account the specific requirements of the local markets for a specific product.
• You are present during the most important global exhibitions (RSNA,JFR, ECR,...) and strategic customer reference visits. He/She owns the set-up of a local customer workshop or marketing event and educates the different internal teams on the portfolio and competitive positioning.
One of the key outcomes of the function is the management of the agreed market share evolution and CT/MRI business targets per fiscal year and the deployment of selected strategies on retention, competitive replacements or other to achieve these yearly targets.
• Degree in biomedical sciences (master or bachelor) or similar, preferably with strong
background in CT & MRI,
• B2B Market knowledge in healthcare environment,
• Solid argumentation and negotiations skills, creative and opportunity driven,
• Strong communication and presentation skills,
• Results oriented,
• Autonomous and proactive,
• Open-minded, flexible and strong sense of service,
• Good people management and leadership competences,
• Fluent in French and English.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talents further in an international setting and with a
diverse range of tasks, a wide variety of functions, and extensive in-house training to further develop
your career. We also provide ongoing coaching and training by a mentor.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top