Human Resources Business Partner
- Sleepy Hollow, NY
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner who will provide strategic HR partnership to our North American Lab Diagnostics, Point-of-Care, and Strategic Corporate Accounts management teams. This position reports to the Senior Vice President Human Resources for Siemens Healthineers Americas Region.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of translating business strategies into HR initiatives that effectively drive and support business performance including profit, growth, and customer and employee engagement across the business unit. In this role you will support a diverse client group based throughout the North American region and as a result, domestic and international travel (up to 25%) is required. This position will be located in Tarrytown, NY but could also be located in Boston, MA.
The successful incumbent will support a critical part of the business that is undergoing rapid change. A strategic thinker with high drive, high expectations and crisp execution is required as this position makes a daily impact to the business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Actively engage with the leadership teams in understanding the business objectives, challenges, opportunities and facilitate solutions and people strategies to address those challenges.
- Provide executive coaching to leaders on leadership strategies, organizational effectiveness, and collaboration for results in the NAM & global matrix.
- Be a Talent Advocate; gaining a deep understanding of succession benches, development needs and career opportunities . Connect talent & leadership across Healthineers.
- Drive and manage organizational change management and culture development initiatives that support the business in its innovation and growth objectives.
- Partner with senior leadership to embed a continuous focus on a high performance culture to enhance organizational capabilities and build a robust talent pipeline.
- Educate leadership on changing workforce trends and identify opportunities for initiatives to proactively adapt to these changes. This may include organization wide competency assessments, capability/expertise gap analysis and resulting alignments.
- Collaborate with other Regional HR Business Partners and COE's in driving and effectively supporting business initiatives & priorities
- Partner with the assigned HR Business Consultants and Centers of Excellence to identify trends & solutions in talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, employee development, and employee relations issues.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Ten (10) plus years of successful experience with increasing responsibility in a human resources business partner capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above
• BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus
• Strong consulting and problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong change management skills demonstrated through prior work experience
• The ability to influence; establish and maintain effective relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner
• Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and presentation skills
• The proven ability to work in highly matrixed organization preferably in a global environment
Job Family Responsibilities:
Directs development, planning, implementation and/or administration of HR policies, procedures and programs for one or more areas of HR.
Ensures that policies, procedures and programs are consistent with company HR strategies and systems and state and federal employment law.
Directs ongoing update of the company's HR policies, procedures and programs. Ensures quality operations of human resource processes.
Keeps abreast of industry trends to ensure that HR policies, procedures and programs are competitive.
Works closely with executive management in HR policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic direction.
May manage HR activities for a department, operating division, or subsidiary.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact. Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management. Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Key Working Relationships:
Multiple function, worldwide inter-organizational, and external contacts.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top