HR Compensation Professional (M/F)
- Lisbon, Portugal
With more than 50,000 employees worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
We are looking for an HR Compensation Professional to join our HR Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team, preferably based in Lisbon, Portugal.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement compensation policies, plans and projects, in alignment with SHS HR Region IE Head and HQ and in collaboration with Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA;
- Ensure regulatory compliance of entire compensation portfolio and processes for EMEA countries;
- Conduct and monitor compensation benchmarking and review relevant surveys and reports;
- Coordinate and support market intelligence activities for EMEA, including survey submission with the different vendors;
- Execute consistent position evaluation based on respective structure for all relevant positions;
- Support Regional, Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA during their compensation annual review processes;
- Implement and monitor the different company short-term and long-term incentive plans;
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis needs;
- Manage partners and internal and external service providers, as well as key stakeholders internally and externally (incl. representing Siemens Healthineers in external expert communities and networks of practice);
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar;
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in Compensation (Benefits is a plus);
- Experience implementing Compensation policies and plans;
- Organizational Experience (Cross unit, Regions and Countries);
- Ability to work remotely, including availability to travel;
- Experience in large international organizations, particularly with Central Eastern Europe is a plus;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, german or french is a plus;
- Strong communication skills, especially in preparing decision proposals to senior management;
- Proficiency in MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint (mandatory);
- User knowledge in SAP/Workday HR or in other similar HR software (preferable).
- An additional HR qualification, e.g. World at Work GRP, is a plus.
- Working experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
If you are interested, please send us your resume in English
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top