HR Benefits Professional (M/F)
- Lisbon, Portugal
With more than 50,000 employees worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
We are looking for an HR Benefits Professional to join our HR Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team, preferably based in Lisbon, Portugal.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and design a benefits roadmap in assigned countries, in alignment with SHS HR Region IE Head and HQ and in collaboration with Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA
- Manage benefits implementation in collaboration with country HR colleagues
-For employee related insurances, lead annual review and renewal processes and ensure compliance and management of legislative changes (considering global guidance)
- For post-employment benefits, manage local implementation of plans holistically, incl. steering relevant processes with the actuary and in alignment with finance (e.g. asset management, accounting).
- Design and setup of regional health & wellbeing programs to optimize employee experience and cost-spent
- Manage partners and internal and external service providers, as well as key stakeholders internally and externally
- Based on the global/regional strategy, lead projects to contribute to the digitalization of benefits/pensions delivery in assigned countries and contribute to global projects with regional expertise as deemed necessary
- Responsible for data management, incl. Benefits inventory
- Ensure appropriate reporting for benefits, incl. approvals for any design changes (e.g. post-employment benefits)
- Advise management and employees in all benefits-related questions
- Conduct benefits benchmarking and represent Siemens Healthineers in external expert communities and networks of practice
- Ensure regulatory compliance of entire benefits portfolio and processes for assigned countries
- Support M&A activities in assigned countries (incl. carve-outs and integration) jointly with relevant HR M&A / Pension M&A workstreams
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Development and implementation of benefits policies, structures and processes in an international context.
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) in managing benefits, especially insurable benefits and pensions, in Central Eastern Europe countries.
- Experience with benefits-related legal framework and labor market practices in Central Eastern Europe countries.
- Strong communication skills, especially in preparing decision proposals to senior management.
- University degree in human resource management or business administration or similar.
- An additional HR qualification, e.g. World at Work GRP, is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely, including availability to travel.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, german or french is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint (mandatory);
- Working experience in the healthcare industry, as well as in Central Eastern Europe is a plus;
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top