Head, Solutions Engineering
- Roxbury, NJ
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head, Solutions Engineering
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, with proven experience or looking for the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative leader with experience in and passion for, Customer engagement and Product Management strategies. You will be responsible for defining market requirements and customer needs for our portfolio of products across Diagnostic Instruments, Assays and Software. You will also be accountable for validating our solutions from an end-user perspective.
As a Head, Solutions Engineering , you will be responsible for:
- You will lead Solutions Architecture/Requirements, User Experience, Product & Visual Design, and Solutions Validation and report into the Head of R&D
- You will translate strategic inputs to Solutions Requirements, ensuring that our solutions drive workflow excellence and effectively meet our customers' needs
- You will architect solutions to maximize customer and internal value propositions, ensuring interoperability, workflow, and clear input to System Architecture/Requirements
- You will drive safe, efficient, intuitive and satisfying user interactions, including user interface and industrial design
- You will oversee Solutions Validation to ensure that products meet User Needs in the context of the overall laboratory solution
- You will devise approaches to extend internal and external testing to fully run like a customer
- You will develop a collaboration model to ensure cross-functional partnership throughout Research & Development, Marketing & Sales, and Customer Service
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You can balance customer perspective with technical knowledge of diagnostics products
- You can build coalitions across internal and external stakeholders with diverse areas of expertise
- You can effectively collaborate with C suite and key influencers (clinical & business)
- You can think strategically across complex portfolio
- You have ability to influence and drive change through a discipline and wider division
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience required
- -10+ years of experience with significant experience in laboratory diagnostics
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top