Head of Sales CNC Shopfloor Management Software - SISW
- Milan, Italy
Together we make the difference
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries is based in Nuremberg and employs around 75,000 people worldwide.
Become part of our team as "Head of Sales CNC Shop Floor Management Software" at one of our nationwide locations.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for the implementation of the sales strategy, the business development and the sustainable success (turnover, profit, budget) of the digitalization portfolio "CNC Shopfloor Management Software".
- With a young team, you are targeting the expansion of the sales activities that are based in our company Siemens Industrial Software
- With the ambitious business plan in focus, you develop a systematic market and customer processing by your team.
- You will be actively supported by DI MC MTS in further developing the sales team and launching new products. Close cooperation in building up the new business area is the basis for mutual success.
- You and your team also act as a partner in regional sales, in particular the sales department for machine tools and the associated service, and act in concert with mutual customers.
- You have the driving role in the development of new business opportunities and plan the activities and capacities (personnel, turnover, budget) and are responsible for the subsequent implementation.
- You have a degree, e.g. as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer science and relevant professional and management experience
- Several years of relevant sales experience in software sales with strong proven sales success
- Comprehensive knowledge of the machine tool business and CNC Shopfloor Management Software is very desirable
- Many years of successful experience with increasing managerial and business responsibility
- Proven experience in leading a technical company, managing it and driving it on a growth path.
- High strategic experience in the Software business paired with pronounced solution and customer orientation.
- You have relevant experience in various areas of digitalization and the development of new business models.
- Excellent communication skills complete your profile
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world, who already rely on our expertise in digitization. With us you will find a team-oriented work environment, extensive training options and attractive benefits. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through individual target agreements and a variety of career models with specialization options.
GENDER BALANCE - A working environment for women and men.
As a company, it is important to us that women and men are equally valued for their achievements and can develop professionally - even in life phases in which they are more stressed privately. We don't want to forego this potential! That is why we have initiated a variety of measures in recent years to ensure the compatibility of family, work and career.
These include a market-oriented salary, a team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, exciting and challenging projects with well-known customers and activities with future prospects. We also offer you extensive development opportunities and participation in our share program.
This is how you get in contact with us - simply and directly
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents! Please only use our career platform, which you can reach via "Apply now".
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top