Head (f/m/d) of Asset Management Business Operations
- Munich, Germany
Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens' real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercialindustrial real-estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Drive research & development for building operations, aiming for continuous improvement; Develop and maintain business concept for a future oriented energy management in collaboration with IT&S
- Define and design data analytics incl. automated dashboards for improving transparency and efficiency in steering maintenance and facility management in collaboration with SRE AM BE
- Guide and steer FM tender strategies in terms of price models and verticalhorizontal bundling principles and pooling strategies in collaboration with SRE SCM; Drive harmonization of FMS contracts and guide local contract owner during tender phase based on local markets
- Define and ensure standards & guidelines (e.g. contracts, SLAs, facility management guideline); Provide and ensure governance and business support within area of responsibility for SRE via appropriate principles, processes and rules of collaboration
- Guide and steer technical expert pool and ensure global knowledge sharing across hubs and countries
- Development and Execution of people strategy; People Qualification and Processes
- Successfully completed University degree
- More than 10 years of professional experience, thereof more than 5 years in significant Real Estate functions
- Longterm project experience in significant Real Estate functions
- Leadership of more than 5 people over a longterm period
- Proven responsibility for P&L as a General Manager
- Longterm experience in being a real estate expert in CREM
- Comprehensive technical knowledge and judgement on technical solutions
- Knowledge of major Siemens locations in countries and Siemens business, organization, processes
- Advanced Risk Management and Legal knowledge
- Excellent expertise in collaboration with international teams
- Business fluent English and German language skills
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top