Hardware Electronic Test Engineer
- Louisville, KY
Siemens Mobility is seeking to add to our R&D team and we'd like you to be part of it! This role would be a part of a test team where we are dedicated to test, verify and validate a high quality product to improve rail safety. We are passionate about testing and validating an embedded product. You will help our team to own quality and will analyze requirements, as well as implementing all the measures to test and validate them.
Responsibilities within the test team include:
• Analyzing and validating requirement
• Designing, implementing and reviewing test cases
• Verifying design and code
• Participating in the overall test strategy
• Improving test environment
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of Test experience of SW/HW integration on embedded systems
• Strong knowledge of the testing methods
• Strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team
• Experience in Railroad signaling and crossing experience
• Good understanding on the CENELEC and AREMA standards
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with embedded product development or testing
• Experience with quality processes
• Experience with IBM tools (DOORS, RQM)
• Experience in Automation such as Labview , Test complete , Selenium etc
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, preferably C++/C
• Able to communicate efficiently with a broad cross section of technical and non-technical colleagues
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit great minds from all walks of life - we embrace diversity and build what's right for the world by employing people who live in it. That's how you create change.
Trusted by our partners, we are pioneering transportation, moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top