Global Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Forchheim, Germany
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to be a driver of the widest range of software solutions across enterprise, departmental and entry level markets
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of our marketing team, you will convincingly and concisely position our enterprise, departmental and entry level solutions, to continuously increase market share
- You will work on cross-business group marketing campaigns and thus contribute to the business success of Siemens Healthineers
- Together with the team, you will design and implement global, target group-oriented marketing campaigns and communication strategies and coordinate them with contacts in other business units
- You will become a key driver in implementing a digital-friendly working environment
- You will design the marketing strategy and take on tasks in its implementation. You will observe and influence our market presence
- You will work closely with the country organizations and the sales and product management departments
- You will market our products through convincing presentations to sales and customers at conferences and trade fairs
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master's degree, with preference for information technology, marketing or business
- You have professional experience (min 5 years) in the field of marketing
- Professional experience in medical or software industries are preferred
- You have a basic understanding of digital marketing systems
- You have knowledge of marketing/communication instruments and tools
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong presentation skills
- You have strong IT-, software and digital communication skills
- You like to go on business trips at home and abroad (about 20%)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. German is preferable but not mandatory
- Customer-orientation, initiative, goal-oriented approach, communication skills and assertiveness round off your profile
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 - 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top