Global Account Manager - SISW - PLM
- Milan, Italy
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds .
Global account manager
Location: Turin or Milan
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Global account manager for some of our global key customers (based in Italy). Siemens DI software is a leading global provider of industrial software, systems and services e.g., Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation&testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
As Global account manager for key customers in the automotive industry, you will be responsible for being the customers main point of contact and generating revenue using a strategic approach. You will understand and sell solutions for high level business problems both independently as well as with the support of sales & presales team, incorporating Siemens DI software solutions. You will manage and maintain relationship with the customers at executive level.
- Act as the customers main point of contact and maintain relationships with different customers stakeholders (from C-level executives to key-users when necessary)
- Responsible for ensuring the sales goals are met within organization strategies, ensure continuity in the revenue stream and generate additional sales by expanding the whole software portfolio
- Understand customers need and expectations and align customer strategy with Siemens Digital Industries software solutions
- Focus on and pursue strategic business opportunities with the Key Customer by coordinating the activities of the involved teams (sales, pre-sales and services)
- Build and collaborate with the global team with members of all relevant Siemens organizations to develop business with the customer and meet the common goal
- When needed, you will facilitate and plan relationships on executive and senior levels with the customer's and Siemens' management
- Run the business opportunities in an exemplary manner and continuously document your activities in our internal tools, which you regularly and reliably communicate to management.
Your Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor/Master's degree in engineering or Business.
- Knowledge of industrial processes (especially discrete manufacturing) preferably in the automotive&transportation industry
- Previous experience as Account Manager to complex and big customers preferably in the industrial field
- Successful track record of selling complex, high value software and product agreements
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with customers key stakeholders and selling to the enterprise level (C-level like VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
- Knowledge of industrial software market is preferred (PLM, MES, ERP, etc.)
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships as well within internal matrix organizations
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills and orchestrate sales processes involving different internal and external stakeholders
- Curious, proactive and able to act independently and make decisions to solve complex business problems
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Business fluent Italian and English skills, spoken and written
- Ability to travel to customer sites is required
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top