Functional Verification Applications Engineering Consultant Plano/TX - Siemens EDA 196820
- Plano, TX
Functional Verification Applications Engineering Consultant 196820
Job Location: USA - TX - Plano
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
SIEMENS EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Work with customer as a world leader in electronic software design solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies. Continue to learn and support state of the art, Mentor Graphic's Functional Verification tools. The position will provide technical selling support to the Amercias' MilAero sales team. As a Functional Verification Applications Engineer, you will be part of a team of product specialists contributing to the success of account managers working to increase the deployment of Mentor Graphics' Functional Verification products in North American accounts.
• Providing technical leadership on all aspects of the sales campaign. Contribute and execute on pre/post sales account strategy as member of a sales team.
• Qualify technical viability of the opportunity and communicate it to the sales team.
• Influence factory or product group to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
• Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
• Understand how to position MGC products/solutions to shape sales strategy.
• Effectively communicate Value Proposition of Mentor Graphics' solutions to customers.
• Maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers.
• Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Working knowledge in the areas of System Verilog, UVM, SVA is absolutely required. Please list these in your resume if you have the experience, so we are aware.
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field is required. MS degree is preferred.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in the EDA or Semiconductor field focusing on Functional Verification.
• A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design and Functional Verification flow is required.
• Strong knowledge of functional level Functional Verification methodologies is essential.
• Experience with Emulation Methodology, clock domain crossing and/or formal verification is a plus.
• Good presentation and communication skills are essential.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
• US Citizenship required.
• This position is based in Plano, TX so you would be required to relocate to the area immediately, if you do not already reside there.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a
condition of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top