Emergingthemes like autonomous driving are increasing demands for safety. Join a teamaddressing functional safety as one of its main cross-cutting themes. Your maintask will be to define the functional safety area within the whole project. Youwill get a behind-the-scenes look at our vehicle design and development.
What will you work on with us?
- Application of the security process throughout the developmentcycle
- Preparation and compilation of safety plans and safetyclassification of train functional groups
- Coordination and support in the preparation of safety analyses andother safety-relevant documentation
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring safety processes, takinginto account costs and deadlines
- Presentations of results to our internal and external partners
What you need to join our team:
- Technical higher education
- Experience in the development of functional safety concepts
- Knowledge of some of the following safety standards (for exampleTSI, CSM RA, SIRF, EN 50129, EN 50128, EN 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849)
- German for daily communications and/or English for dailycommunication and German basics
- Czech for daily communication
Whatyou get by joining us, among other things:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for thewhole world - our work is not created to be hidden away
- We support education in various areas, for example in the form ofour "Rail Academy" or in the framework of our talent or expert programmes
- A joining bonus of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be atyour desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending onseniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
Andthat's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
Where are our offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station inPrague, on ul. 28. Října in Ostrava.
If the topic of sustainable transport and moderntransport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us!
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, andsafe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rollingstock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projectsfor the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development,to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengersevery day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take ahigh-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can alsooften meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Ourcurrent projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure andthe delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suezon rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogenpowertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? Contact meat firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where Ishare more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happyto add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time