Make your step into the world of Mobility at Siemens!
Emerging themes like autonomous driving raise demand for Safety experts. Do you have a passion for making the world a safer place? Do you want to work on global projects and deliver safe solutions together with other passionate engineers? Do you have the desire to get a behind-the-scenes look at transport solutions known worldwide?
If so, we would be glad to see you in our team as Functional Safety Manager.
We incorporate Safety management throughout the entire lifecycle of product development from planning over-controlling, checking and documenting the process in the scope of product safety responsibility.
- Application of the safety process throughout the development cycle as well as participating in bids and global projects in safety-specific tasks;
- Preparation of project safety plans and other safety-related documents (e.g. hazard analyses, fault tree analyses, safety cases, etc.) in line with our standards and best practices.
- Support project execution by coordinating requirements with the Technical Manager, Project Manager, Systems Engineers, Independent Safety Assessors, Suppliers, and Customers
- Planning, implementing and evaluating the outcomes of safety analyses
- Presentations of the results to our internal and external partners
- Technical university degree
- Experience in the development of functional safety concepts
- Knowledge of some of the following safety standards (for example TSI, CSM RA, SIRF, EN 50129, EN 50128, EN 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849)
- Fluent knowledge of English OR German AND Czech
Join us and enjoy following benefits:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world - our work is not created to be hidden away
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- Signing bonus in the amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holidays/year
- Flexible working hours (fix part from 10AM to 2PM)
- Company kindergarten near the workplace in Prague and Ostrava
- Home office to support your work-life balance (allowance of 100 CZK/day on home office)
- Annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority) in our Cafeteria to be used for various leisure activities
...for more benefits click here: https://mobility.siemens.cz/jobs/en/benefits/https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us!
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? Contact me at email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time