Functional Safety Engineer
- Prague, Czech Republic
What do we do at Siemens Mobility Engineering?
We have about 350 colleagues in the Czech Republic. Together we develop innovative products for the rolling stock. In addition, we work on global projects, from the definition of requirements, over SW/HW and mechanics development, to cross-sectional topics at the vehicle-wide level.
If sustainable transport and the related state-of-the-art solutions resonate with you, you're the one we're looking for! 🚅♻😉
We impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can travel on our fully automated metro in Vienna or use our high-speed trains on the direct line between London and Amsterdam. You can also encounter the fastest loco in the world, Taurus, on Czech rails.
By creating energy-efficient zero-emission transport systems, we contribute to fulfilling the Czech Republic's, European Union's and global commitments related to energy, climate, and the environment. The development projects in the Czech Republic also include battery- or hydrogen-driven vehicles.
What will be the benefits provided by your role?
The main aspects of our rolling stock development clearly include the high safety of our products. That is why safety is an essential cross-sectional characteristic that must be defined, applied and controlled on a qualified basis.
What will be your responsibilities?
Your main task will be to define functional safety within the entire project. Thus, you will peek inside the construction and development of our rolling stock. Your duties will include:
- Preparing and drafting "safety plans" and safety classification of the train's functional groups
- Coordinating and supporting the preparation of safety and security analyses and other safety-relevant documentation
- Planning, implementing and monitoring "safety processes", considering the costs and deadlines
- Presenting the work results to internal and external partners
- A university degree with a focus on technology
- Experience with developing functional safety concepts
- Experience with and knowledge of any of the following safety standards: e.g., TSI, CSM RA, SIRF, EN 50129, EN 50128, EN 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849
- Czech for daily communication
- German for daily communication/or English for everyday communication and fundamentals of German
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / in the center of Pilsen on Anglické nábřeží / in Ostrava on 28. října Street.
Don't you have your CV, or do you want to know more? 🙋♀️🙋♂So, please contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova , where I share more information about our current projects and events 🌍🚅🍀. I'll be happy to add you to my contact network, also for any future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top