Full Stack Software Engineer
- Varna, Bulgaria
We make important solutions come true. Our employees electrify, automate and digitize!
With our comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughly integrated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterprises with Digital Factory to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products - whether in the automotive industry, the aerospace industry, machine construction, or in other fascinating industries. Where the future of industry is being built - especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
Software Engineer - Full Stack
Working place of this position will depend on different automotive production sites worldwide. Position requires frequently business trips abroad.
Your new role - challenging and future oriented:
• Software development in an internationally oriented and expanding Siemens division with many years of success
• Participate actively in building industrial software products and custom software solutions with a great team
• Software development using a lightweight agile process to pace and track work and deliver high-quality results
• Work across the stack to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver new features from start to finish
• Be the technical interface to management and participate in relevant meetings
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate:
• Completed technical education (university, technical college) in the field of information science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or an equivalent education/experience
• Professional experience as a software developer in an industry-oriented environment
• Ability to work in an international and distributed team
• Interest in working on innovative industrial products and projects
• Fluent in spoken and written English as well as a second foreign language (preferably German)
• Prepared to travel abroad occasionally (mostly Europe)
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the offer, please, send your CV in English, stating the position you are applying for. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top