Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let's develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
Become part of our team as a Full Stack Java Developer, where you can joins on the development of our API platform and leasing application according to the business requirements and the defined IT requirements (e.g., costs, operation & maintenance, IT security, IT strategy). A special focus is on the necessary accelerated digitalization of business processes with the help of innovative technologies.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will:
- Be part of our strategic digitalization program in which we apply leading-edge technologies, such as OpenAPI, REST, React, Java Quarkus and Apache Kafka, to realize new business models for our in-house and external financing eco-systems.
- Work in international, agile, self-organizing DevOps teams in which you will take end-to-end responsibilities for your innovative solutions.
- Become familiar with our sophisticated financing products and processes, like consumption based leasing and extended payment terms, as well as with our business-critical core applications.
- Implement functional and non-functional Change Requests in our API platform.
- Be responsible for incident as well as problem analysis and bug-fixing.
- Create deployment scripts.
- Closely collaborate with the cloud platform team.
- Support API consumers (3rd party developers, e.g., from marketplaces)
- Keep your technical knowledge up to date with the help of continuous on- and off-the-job trainings.
- Bs or Ms in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or in a related technical field.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in software development.
- Experience in business requirements engineering and solution design.
- Professional experience in Java development with Java 8+.
- Experience in React and TypeScript UI development is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in the area of REST services with OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Work experience with agile development, CI/CD tools, DevOps/SCRUM.
- Skills to multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high energy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Work experience in the Financial Services industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are a must, other languages, e.g., German, are a plus.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time