Full Stack Cloud Developer 80-100%
- Zug, Switzerland
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Smart buildings interact with the people, systems and external elements around them.
Imagine you are a device management core team member who develops the core asset of smart buildings.
You have the technical talent and the passion to work on complex technological cases and the enthusiasm to scale-up to millions of building all based on our device management cloud services. You set new standards for smart buildings and #CreatingPerfectPlaces.
Your new responsibilities
- As a technical expert driving the creation of a functional architecture for our products in the field of building technology. Technical implementation of future concepts over all related domains.
- Verify and validate the concepts with technical and commercial realities
- Enable secure, robust and highly available operations of multiple cloud products
- Provide input for various cross functional meetings covering technical topics
- Familiar with fleet management processes over the product life cycle with CI/CD
- Close collaboration on a global scale with international colleagues in Europe and other continents
- We work with agile methods such as big room planning, strive for a DevOps approach and focus on automation and improving our development workflows
Your skills and experience
- You hold a Master's Degree or similar in computer science or a related field.
- Knowledge on cloud native software development platforms and tools like AWS (major focus), MS Azure, Docker, Microservices, Git - ideally you bring along a full stack development experience
- Knowledge of PaaS systems like OpenShift or Kubernetes as well as OAuth2, APIs and protocols such as MQTT or WebSockets
- Your experience in building continuous delivery pipelines in cloud environments is a strong plus. Understanding of agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code is strongly desired.
- Good social skills in collaboration with global teams or presenting ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- A loyal personality: we are looking for candidates with a long-term interest in Siemens BP
- Fluent English skills and the commitment to learn German upon start, if not already speaking
This role offers the chance to leave your footprint in a setup that is not yet defined and excellent long-term career perspectives within our R&D department.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Zug
Homepage Siemens as an employer
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform ('APPLY NOW' button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en . We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either
Back to top