Front End Developer
At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in lifedeserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificentplace to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record ofadapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is nodifferent.
You will be a part of the IOT Development Services team forGas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world's mostpressing energy challenges.
Our Portfolio: Only company able to support theentire energy value chain
• We are uniquelypositioned as the ONLY Company in the world that can provide fully integratedproducts, solutions, and services along the energy value chain.
• We are innovatingand co-creating with you to make fossil energy greener; deliver decentralized,flexible power solutions; manage the complexities of the grid; improve andde-risk aging assets; and much more.
Our Pedigree:170+ years of increasing power access and reducing emissions. We've been asuccessful pioneer in the energy system since our founding. Today, around 20percent of the global power generation is based on our technology.
Our People: Our team of over 100 professionals isworking on the digital transformation for Gas & Power Services and forms ameaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides withinSiemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, andPune.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- Taking complete ownership of multipleapplication front end interfaces
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating with the back-end developer in theprocess of building the RESTPlus API
- Understand existing high- and low-level designand actively participate in design reviews
- Participate in code reviews, do Static CodeAnalysis and Dynamic Code Analysis.
- Configuration Management: Check in, Check out,Branching, Labeling, Merging
We do not need superheroes, just super minds.
- B.E. or B.Tech. with 3-5 years of totalexperience and relevant experience of 1-2 years in EmberJS/AngularJS
- Ability to work across new age front endscripting languages and adapt to rapidly changing technology stack
- Exposure to cloud application deployment,microservices, auth0, containerization, docker etc. will be a plus
This role is based in Pune. You will also get to visit otherlocations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takesyou. In return, you will get the chance to work with teams impacting entirecities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomoussystems
- World-class researchers and engineers as teammembers
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomediversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds buildingthe future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated toequality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communitieswe work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications,merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shapetomorrow.
Find out more about Gas & Power Services at:https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/services.html and aboutSiemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time