Role: Software Developer - Full Stack
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
- Interact with customers and other team members to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
- Take part in review of software requirements with relevant stakeholders & Create Design Specifications
- Design and develop software applications for web-based Software Applications
- Unit Testing for Requirements Developed
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes in Angular and Rest Web Services and unit test code using Jasmin,Jest
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Develops architectural designs and independently develops complex system designs that meet the product requirements.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a professional with 4 to 6 years of experience in Software development.
- Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
- Experience on software design and development and unit testing using Angular
- Development Experience in web-based architecture
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS/Angular Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Knowledge on Object oriented programming concepts and C#
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time