- Curchorem, India
We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- Creation of VHDL code, HW-related drivers and HW test programs in embedded C systems.
- Development based on Mentor HDL Designer, Creation of the associated development documentation, Performing functional/integration and EMC tests and tight support for HW type testing.
- Support in the production introduction of newly developed PCBAs.
- Manufacturing support / product maintenance / adaptation developments and application of the product realization process (LEAN, PLM process).
- Demonstrate and actively track cost-saving potentials, Screening and prototyping of new technologies and creating and promoting innovation
- You have a know-how of Mentor ModelSim
- Safe handling of measurement technology (oscillograph, Logic Analyzer), Knowledge of current FBGA/SoC families of manufacturers Altera, Xilinx, Lattice required and an expert knowledge in usage of Constraining
- Reading and understanding of schematics (knowledge in digital circuit design)
- Knowledge of digital signal processing (filter design), Knowledge of relevant standards and an enhanced knowledge in active tracking of design-to-cost approaches in the design phase
- Experience with international development teams
We are seeking for a Bachelor in Electronics & Communication / Electrical with consistent record of 5 to 10 years of experience in dealing with FPGAs and experience in Protection / Sub-Station Automation Industry is helpful.
We need a candidate who has a Know-how in substation automation technology / high voltage engineering, Ethernet interface design on FPGAs, electrical power system protection, power system management (SCADA).
You are self motivated, phenomenal teammate, communication skills, analytical ability, decision-making ability, motivation and passion, customer orientation.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top