Finance Reporting Developer (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Finance Reporting Developer, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- To ensure that everything is developed under best practices and should be able to hands on the product currently developed
- Support the customers and colleagues on all development process.
- Finance and controlling background
- Familiar with tools like Knime, Tableau (able to design reports, dashboard, etc.)
- PowerBI (preferable)
- SAC [Sap Analytics Cloud] (nice to have)
- Able to propose improvements / new ways how to achieve reporting requirements
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. German language skills is a plus.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top