Field Application Engineer (m/f/d) - IC Design (IES STP - SISW)
- Munich, Germany
Location: Europe (ideally) Munich
Organization: Siemens EDA
Type: Full time / permanent
Join our team as "Field Application Engineer (m/f/d)" in Europe - for example Munich, Germany.
We are seeking a dynamic and professional technical person, who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment. In this position you will be focused on technical support of Tanner products and the inter-connectivity to other Siemens EDA IC analysis, digital place & route, LVS, DRC, xRC applications. You will work closely with customers to demonstrate a mixture of products to solve their analog and mixed-signal design problems. You're encouraged to handle multiple customers and issues concurrently, and be very effective at customer relationships. The customer interaction is all level of design engineers as well as first and second level management. You will align with Account Technology Managers & Account Managers to exceed quota, as they proactively lead customer accounts to success. Sales support roles include product demonstrations, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking. You will play an active role in account planning and working as part of the account team. The team develops solutions to customer problems based on their insight into the customer needs that ultimately result in revenue.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- You will support a broad breath of tools to solve complex analog & mixed-signal challenges. In your role you will support the Tanner products, and determine the revenue generating possibilities by developing a path to reproducible sales
- The primary objective is to work with customers to settle an optimal flow for their design tool needs
- You will function as Technical representative for Siemens EDA Graphics in general and for the sales and ICDS division in particular, supporting revenue generating activities and promoting Tanner technologies
- Leading business and technical relationships with Siemens EDA's existing customer base is part of your daily business
- You will deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to a range of audiences, from users to managers to decision-makers
- You will identify current and emerging design challenges. You'll connect these challenges with Siemens EDA's technical solutions and you'll drive market feedback to product development and marketing teams to evolve the next generation of methodologies and solutions
- Coordinating or leading resources in the sales and product divisions is part of your role to accomplish above responsibilities
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- You're ambitious, commutative and comfortable in a sales and applications environment
- You have experience with Analog/Mixed-Signal IC design, circuit simulation using SPICE, semiconductor device modeling, layout, DRC and LVS verification, and analysis
- You have an understanding of physical or electrical characteristics in integrated circuits (IC)
- Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the Product engineering teams is easy for you
- You have Script programming experience using C, C++, TCL/TK or Python
- Ideally you should also have experience with MEMS and Photonics and system-level design
- You're flexible and open to business travel
At Siemens we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally - including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please submit your application documents via the button "Apply".
Your contact person is Eva Kaiser, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
Siemens support the Program "Jobs ohne Barrieren" initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. We emphasize equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top