Field Application Engineer
- Guéret, France
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are currently looking to hire a dedicated Field Application Engineer to support Siemens EDA PowerPro low-power platform in the European market place.
This person can be based either in the UK or Europe as this is a field based role and you'll be required to regularly travel to client sites. Designing RTL for low-power is a fast growing trend in semiconductors today, across all digital IC segments.
A key customer facing technical role, working with sales teams to ensure customer success through deployment of Siemens EDA technology. You will be responsible for responsible to define and drive deployment of low power tool features in leading edge customer engagements.
You would be expected to possess the drive and ability to manage concurrent engagements and be comfortable with travel in Europe and USA!
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Work with the sales organization to drive pre and post-sales technical activities to sell and support the PowerPro platform
- Work to define and deploy power reduction features and methodologies with leading customers
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations
- Lead evaluations and benchmarks to technical success
- Deliver customer training
- Collaborate with R&D to assist and drive product direction
- BS EE/CS or MS EE/CS and demonstrated ability
- Validated hands-on or setup knowledge of ASIC RTL and general logic design/implementation skills
- Familiarity with RTL digital logic design practice for verification and synthesis
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with power measurement and low-power design desirable
- Will require up to 25% travel in Europe
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top