Expert (f/m/d) Test and Commissioning Railway Technology
- Braunschweig, Germany
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
Your new role will lead you to our department for the technical handling of international railway engineering projects. In this role, you will work on customer projects abroad (especially Norway) and in Germany.
- In your new position as "Expert (f/m/d) Test and Commissioning" you will test complex systems or subsystems and put them into operation.
- Furthermore, you will integrate extensions into complex systems which are already in operation or carry out modifications to them.
- You will check the functions according to specifications and set the corresponding values.
- You will carry out functional tests on devices and systems and be responsible for fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- In addition, you create and amend reports and logs (e.g. test, measurement and error logs) and ensure compliance with and documentation of safety regulations.
- You will support less experienced colleagues in your project team.
- You will explain the functionality of the systems to our customers.
- You provide the operator with information on how to improve the operation and service possibilities of the signaling systems.
- You have a technical vocational training with a focus on electrical engineering (e.g. mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar).
- You have several years of professional experience in the fields of installation, commissioning and/or service of complex systems.
- You have a good command of English.
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz .
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top