Experienced C# Software Developer for Diagnostic Devices
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We are looking for a mid-level to senior-level software developer who has hands-on experience in software development with various technologies to join our new team that develops control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing .
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create high quality product that help to save lives around the globe.
What are we expecting?
- Solid experience in software engineering using C# (C/C++ will be a plus)
- Experience with .NET Core on Linux would be a big plus
- Practical usage OOD, OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, CI/CD, code review, etc.
Experience in any of the following fields is welcome:
- cross-platform development
- embedded systems
- NIX operating systems
- Ethernet and Bluetooth communication
- query language / databases (SQLite)
Personality requirements and skills:
- Proactive and self-directed work style
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting 1800€ gross/month + VARdepending on experience and seniority level of the candidate.
Required education, skills and personality requirements:
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top