Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization - from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO - to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we're reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It's no surprise that we're a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we're proud of what we've accomplished...and...we're humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
The amazing growth Mendix is now seeing as part of Siemens DISW enabling enterprise customer across all industries, has opened an opportunity for an Enterprise CSM in the UK team.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) works with a targeted list of our largest and most strategic customers and is accountable for ensuring these customers successfully adopt and realize the value from all Mendix products SaaS, deployed on premise or cloud. This includes developing and executing strategies and tactics to enable customers to achieve the business value from Mendix products, and with this foundation, identify opportunities for the customer to further leverage our products and services across all of their lines of business and entire environment.
Collaborate, leverage and coordinate activities across the entire internal ecosystems of Mendix resources within Customer Success, Sales, Product and Marketing. As the CSM, you will build broad relationships across both business and IT at a CxO level, intended to increase Mendix engagement and relevance in the customer's business transformation and strategic decisions. Lead the customer journey that IT is a value creator and no longer a cost center and can quickly deliver value with low code
Experienced at building broad relationships with VP/C-level executives with some of the largest and most strategic companies. You have a proven track record of delivering results above expectations. You have developed a strong background in Customer Success, Consulting, or Sales in an Enterprise Software context and are a proven leader, with the ability to influence change, and deliver customer outcomes.
- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key CIO-1 and executive level relationships and open discussions across all areas within the account. Develop understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Position and drive Business Value Assessments and Design Thinking sessions. Leverage the outputs of these actions to build joint Customer/Mendix strategic plans and business cases that create demand for increased/continued investments in Mendix products and services.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of these plans.
- Develop and present quarterly executive briefings to key project stakeholders (customer and Mendix); to articulate current business value delivered, next steps, relevant industry trends and impediments to success.
- Work with Mendix executive management, sales leadership, product management and account teams to internalize the customer's plans to fully support and leverage Mendix teams.
- Manage a portfolio of 5-10 Strategic Accounts and high-touch Enterprise customers with complex needs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
- University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience; or Master's degree with 5 years.
- Extensive experience working in Customer Success roles, Consulting or Sales in an Enterprise Software context is preferred, Management Consulting Experience
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey. Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Prior Line of business operational role in key verticals (Finance, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Proven leader with the ability to develop, articulate and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and team strategies, and maps to defined customer business/customer success outcomes.
- Strong bias toward delivering customer outcomes and a passion for revenue retention and growth
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a Go-To-Market strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, work well under pressure
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our "MendixBlue" guiding principles. Being "MendixBlue" means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It's kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first . Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always...you belong here.
We think big . We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term...you belong here.
We innovate . We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask "what if?" and work to find a way or make one...you belong here.
We nurture talent . We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you're up for learning from your failures...you belong here.
We hear every voice . Inflated egos don't last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win - regardless of who they come from...you belong here.
We own it . If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done...you belong here.
We have fun . We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we're happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do...you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you'll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company's existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we're backed by the resources and stability of one of the world's largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That's why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top