Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization - from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO - to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we're reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It's no surprise that we're a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we're proud of what we've accomplished...and...we're humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
Mendix accelerates the digital transformation by bridging the gap between business and IT. Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Mendix just opened up an office in Germany last year to cover the DACH region. As a next step we are now ready to kick start the Swiss market and want to hire an Enterprise Account Executive.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects with a focus on the Banking and Insurances industry. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies.
Excelling when working at the senior executive levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Developing opportunities and sales accounts across Switzerland
- Identifying and qualifying high value opportunities for Mendix
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years direct sales experience to Enterprise customers and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- You are familiar with the Banking and Insurance market in Switzerland and you have an extensive network within relevant Enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication skills, you are fluent both in German and English
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- You are a fluent communicator both in English and German
- You are used to work independent and be a self starter
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Over 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Roche, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 88 percent growth in 2017 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
We consider our people as people - not assets, we're focused on results - not "boxes" and "rules", we're all unique and we want you to be yourself, we celebrate success as a team and we care about your personal and professional development.
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our "MendixBlue" guiding principles. Being "MendixBlue" means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It's kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first . Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always...you belong here.
We think big . We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term...you belong here.
We innovate . We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask "what if?" and work to find a way or make one...you belong here.
We nurture talent . We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you're up for learning from your failures...you belong here.
We hear every voice . Inflated egos don't last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win - regardless of who they come from...you belong here.
We own it . If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done...you belong here.
We have fun . We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we're happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do...you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you'll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company's existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we're backed by the resources and stability of one of the world's largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That's why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time